There are several types of waivers in immigration law: 212 waivers for criminal conduct and prior deportations and removals, I 601 waivers of inadmissibility to cure the 10 year ban or reetry, Visa Wiaver Pilor Program for nationals of certain countries to make multiple non immigrant entries to visit the U.S. etc.

Our offices work mostly on the I-601 Waivers because these are the most frequently needed and can help someone become a permanent resident by marriage to a U.S. citizen.

However, not everyone who enters illegally and remains here after the age of 18 for more than 1 year needs the waiver. If one is 245 i eligible adjustment to permanent residence can be gratned here in the U.S.


Call: (702) 836-9003,  (775) 826-2099, (415) 513-4533 or email: attyconsult@yahoo.com

Leave a Reply